Welcome, every penguin, to my Club Penguin blog! :) I hope you enjoy reading. Waddle On Penguins!

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Waddles is Back!!

Umm... hello? Does anyone still read this? Wow. I haven't been active on this blog for over 2 years. What does that say about me?

So, uh... I'm trying to get back into Club Penguin. I started playing again a few days ago but so much has changed. I also recently found out that Club Penguin staff members are losing their jobs and the CP office in the UK has shut down... WHAT? Oh, how I wish Billybob was still here DX Polo Field has apparently been sacked and... this is too much!!

I don't think Club Penguin will be around for much longer, maybe another year or so but it doesn't get the players it used to :( I will make this year my last on CP, and I will try my best to make the memories last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! :) Feel free to post a comment here, but please, if you're nasty I will remove your comment. Don't be mean - being a bully is not cool!