Welcome, every penguin, to my Club Penguin blog! :) I hope you enjoy reading. Waddle On Penguins!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Card-Jitsu Snow... Almost Here :)

Greetings penguins :)

As you all know, Card-Jitsu Snow is coming (as I have been ranting on about it here)! But, to help you get prepared, I've gathered what I think are all the C-J Snow Sneak Peeks and if you know any more, please let me know! Thank you very much. :)

Come on, help me gather all the sneak peeks! Or, if you're more of a visual learner, here you go:


Thanks to everybody reading the blog. :) This is a special shout-out to you guys.

I CAN'T WAIT! ARGH! THIS IS GONNA BE TOTALLY EEEPPPIIICCC!!! :D

~ Waddles61220






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! :) Feel free to post a comment here, but please, if you're nasty I will remove your comment. Don't be mean - being a bully is not cool!