Welcome, every penguin, to my Club Penguin blog! :) I hope you enjoy reading. Waddle On Penguins!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Now Awarding SILVER :)

Greetings penguins :)

Club Penguin is now awarding Silver Trophies at The Stage! :) I haven't been there yet, so I haven't got a picture of me with my trophy. :( But I will try and log on to CP later today. When I say 'try' I literally mean it because it's really hard for Club Penguin to load now so many penguins are logging on because of the Hollywood Party, even the least popular Servers. Yes, it's annoying LOL! :D

EDIT - Here's a screenshot of me winning a Silver Trophy for being the Best Dressed. :)


Well, I've got to go, but I've uploaded a new Custom Penguin - yay! :)

Bye for now! Waddle On!
~ Waddles61220 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! :) Feel free to post a comment here, but please, if you're nasty I will remove your comment. Don't be mean - being a bully is not cool!