Welcome, every penguin, to my Club Penguin blog! :) I hope you enjoy reading. Waddle On Penguins!

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Red Nose Day in Club Penguin :)

Hello there penguins :)

Daffodaily5 has posted about Red Nose Day on the What's New Blog. I love doing 'something funny for money' as I live - yep, you guessed it - in the UK! I'm so excited... looks like we're gonna throw a PARTY! :)

Hiya!
How would you like to help raise money for charity simply by making people laugh? Sounds good? I thought so! Which is why I’m excited to tell all our UK players that Friday, 15th of March is Red Nose Day and we want you to get involved through Club Penguin. I’ll let Scott from the UK team explain more…


So if you’re in the UK, feel free to grab a red nose from the Coffee Shop later this week and start doing something funny for money! For every person that sends us a screenshot, Disney will donate £1 to Comic Relief (up to £100,000)!

As you probably saw in the video, I've got a few funny jokes up my sleeve, so keep an eye out for me around the Coffee Shop in the few weeks leading up to Red Nose Day! I can't wait to see you all cracking some brill jokes for this worthy cause :)

If you think you're a bit of a comedian, why not help your fellow penguins get started by sharing some jokes in the comments?

Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

Wow thank you Daffodaily5 and yes we get a free Red Nose Item! :D That video is hilarious and you can be too and raise some money for Comic Relief - even if you don't live in the United Kingdom!

Click here to learn about Comic Relief :)

~ Waddles61220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! :) Feel free to post a comment here, but please, if you're nasty I will remove your comment. Don't be mean - being a bully is not cool!