Welcome, every penguin, to my Club Penguin blog! :) I hope you enjoy reading. Waddle On Penguins!

Thursday 21 February 2013

Look! I Won an Award :)

Hello everybody :)

Look - today I got an award! Don't you think it's kind of a coincidence that my username's Waddles61220 and I won a prize for 'Best Waddle'? LOL! :D I had my speech prepared for once! ;) You will find the Awards place where The Stage usually is.


A couple of other things you can win awards for are: Best Dance Moves (my friend Peggypie won that one), Best Hair and Best Crash Landing. There are more, but I can't remember their names... xD Unfortunatley, you need to have a paid membership to win an award. :(

Oh, and also, I noticed this strange Old Blue glitch while dancing with the Gold Letterman Jacket. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture... LOL. Anyway, it seems that my star-shaped ring around my penguin has disappeared and is back to its normal blue self again, and I turn Old Blue for a split-second. It's kind of hard to notice; I had to hit that Print Screen key in a flash! :D


Stay tuned, and Waddle On, as always! :)
~ Waddles61220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! :) Feel free to post a comment here, but please, if you're nasty I will remove your comment. Don't be mean - being a bully is not cool!